People love their coffee in Switzerland. But every now and again, an herbal infusion (chamomile), can be really satisfying. In the town where I live, Winterthur, there are many, many cafés to choose from. One of the ones I keep coming back to is Beck Schneider. Check out the video I shot there.
It’s a cozy place where one can get a range of pastries, delicious coffees, and also a range of teas.
This also was the birthplace of the term, “all over the place,” which I would like to be the name of my YouTube channel. Let’s see where this takes us!
Have you seen my cookbook?
I have a little cookbook out and ready for download. It’s called 5 Easy Chef Luna Recipes. You can access it by clicking here, or on the image further below.
- A delicious Cabbage Saladrecipe, one of my most popular dishes back in the United States
- Asian-style Green Beans, which is a healthy alternative to the french fry
- Gambas al ajillo, one of my favorite easy-as-hell, show-stopping dishes
- A dependable Tomato Sauce recipe, which serves as an important flavor basis for any dish
- Banana Brot, an easy recipe that delivers again and again
One of the things I love about this little booklet is that each recipe has a hyperlink that sends you directly to a YouTube video. So, you have all the ingredients and a brief description on one page, but you can see the recipe in action! Just click on the link in the image below!