Living in Winterthur, Switzerland, one of the things that is inevitable is learning German. There are many ways to say goodbye in German, but “Tschüss” is probably heard most frequently. While recording this video, we enjoyed the spontaneous opportunity to convey a simple lesson in goodbyes between close friends. Check it out!
Before we say our goodbyes! Have you seen my cookbook?
I have a little cookbook out and ready for download. It’s called 5 Easy Chef Luna Recipes. You can access it by clicking here, or on the image furthr below.
In it, I share the following five easy recipes:
- A delicious Cabbage Salad recipe, one of my most popular dishes back in the United States
- Asian-style Green Beans, which is a healthy alternative to the french fry
- Gambas al ajillo, one of my favorite easy-as-hell, show-stopping dishes
- A dependable Tomato Sauce recipe, which serves as an important flavor basis for any dish, including spaghetti, of course
- Banana Brot, an easy recipe that delivers again and again
One of the things I love about this little booklet is that each recipe has a hyperlink that sends you directly to a YouTube video. So, you have all the ingredients and a brief description on one page, but you can see the recipe in action! Just click on the link in the image below!